Saturday, November 3, 2012

What The Hell Was That??

ND 29, Pitt 26.  Took THREE frigging OTs to win it, after a major fourth quarter comeback--ND trailed for almost the entire damned game.  Going in, Pitt was unranked and ND was #3, FFS!  Not how I thought the game would go, to put it mildly.

That's the ugliest way to get to 9-0 I've ever seen.  I think that game took 15 years off my life in pure stress!  Major flashbacks to BC in '93 again...

Going to drink a big glass of wine now and pray that this game was just a letdown following last week's huge win against Oklahoma.  Otherwise, bowl season will be ugly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...