Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mom And Dad, I'm So Sorry

Karma is officially a bitch. Or what goes around comes around.  Or something!

After 90 minutes of beginner band and chorus performances in a stifling gym this evening, only about ten minutes of which (max) involved my son, I now have a much better idea of what I put you through for all those years of concert attendance!!  And Dad, now I really understand why you asked every time if we could please leave after I was done performing for the evening, even if the show wasn't over yet.  ;)

And as a side note, I'm now of the opinion that nobody under the age of about 12 should even try to play the trombone!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Karmically speaking, I deserve it. My poor husband just gets it by association! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...