Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stat Shock

Messing around with the blog stats today and realized that this is post #366.  Three hundred and sixty-six!  Wow.

For some of you longtime or more prolific bloggers, I know this number is nothing.  But I started this blog on a whim last July, and I'd never have thought that I'd find that many things to write about in a ten-month span.  It's been a good experience so far...I love having this space in which I can vent or be creative or have an opinion, whatever my need might be on that particular day.


Thanks so much to all of you for being part of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...