Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Reward Of Sorts For Thoroughly Antisocial Behavior

I spent the last three hours on the computer taking an online certification course.  Between that and having to take Thing One to his basketball practice beforehand, I had virtually no conversation or contact with my husband whatsoever this evening; not an ideal state of affairs, to be sure.  He spent the evening in the family room without me, watching TV and hanging out with the dog.

However, on the plus side:

1) I am now a fully certified youth basketball coach, as is required of all coaches by the league that my kids play in, and

2) I don't have to deal with anything certification-related again for a full year.

Woohoo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...