Monday, November 4, 2013

Squeaking In Under The Wire

Some candidates off the top of my head, in no particular order:

Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory)
Nancy Drew
Velma (Scooby Doo)
Elizabeth Bennet
Jo March
Jane Marple
Sherlock Holmes
Toad
Yoda
The mother in the Baby Blues comic strip
Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
Bill Lumbergh (Office Space)
John Bender (The Breakfast Club)
'Verbal' Kint (The Usual Suspects)
Andy Dufresne (Shawshank Redemption)
The Great Brain
Juror #8 (12 Angry Men)
Nero Wolfe
Stewie
Ferb

20 of my all-time favorites from TV, books and movies, no question.  But the best answer to today's question??

My grandmother.

Monday, November 4, 2013
Who is your favourite character of all time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...