Sunday, November 24, 2013

Progress Has Been Made

Sunday evening.  I'm wiped out, but I'm pleased to report a few things:

1) After a full weekend of painting, the dining room is done and the furniture is finally back where it belongs!  My OCD-like tendencies are much better for the improvement in the general order around here.



2) The nest is done, and I was in no way responsible for its construction (although the engineer father of its builder had to be chased away from the construction site a couple of times.)



3) The Mayflower is done, and I was in no way responsible for its construction (Himself got that detail this year.)



Doesn't it look like something a first grader could make alone??  Hopefully it will carry the required 102 pennies (representing the Pilgrims) although probably not in comfort, much like its namesake.

So tired I'm slaphappy.  Going to bed!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...