Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazing What A Good Night's Sleep Can Do

Woke up refreshed to an absolutely glorious morning.  Clear and fresh, the air with a sharp bite to it, a few patches of red and orange and yellow now visible on the trees down by the boys' bus stop.  Fall is coming; my favorite time of the year.

Taking a moment to enjoy the view out the back window.  The kids are all off at school, and today the process of getting them ready and out the door went smoothly--even managed to convince both boys to wear collared shirts for their school pictures.  (This is an achievement.)  The dog is just inside the front door, lying in the warm sun spot on the hall rug and enjoying her moment of contentment too.

Off in a few minutes to put on my new super-mighty knee brace and gi (uniform) and head to my taekwondo class.  The goal for today will be to simply enjoy the class rather than worry about the upcoming belt test...I can only do what I can do and life is too short to be stressed out by my hobbies!    

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love Fall too. I love the way you described it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...