Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today By The Numbers

7 loads of laundry (!)

1 trip to the grocery store for bacon

2 soccer tournament victories

goal for Thing One 

tournament afterparty

1 meltdown

3 seriously nasty bands of thunderstorms

0 power outages (astoundingly)

jumps required for one car

4 houseguests

2 boys in the basement in sleeping bags (the aunts have their beds tonight)

1 girl who chose to sleep in her own bed instead of joining her brothers

2 men watching football

1 phallic lawn ornament

4 women who love each other dearly talking and laughing in the kitchen till bedtime

1 good night.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...