Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh, What A Beautiful Morning...

No, I am not going to launch into song, but it is spectacularly gorgeous here today.  Woke up to 58 degrees, bright sunshine, soft breeze.  The leaves haven't really begun to turn yet, and it will still be a few weeks before we see true fall weather, but this is a nice foretaste of it.

It makes me want to go pick apples and make a pie.  Maybe I'll do that later in the week.  Now, with the kids all at school and peace temporarily reigning in my house, I am going to finish my coffee and take The Hound for a walk so that she can enjoy the freshness of the morning too.

And happy birthday, NOLA. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cooler here, too. Isn't it amazing what a change in temperature can do for the soul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That cooler weather for us all is my birthday party favor - the universe turned the heat down a little so I could enjoy the world on my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...