Monday, September 3, 2012

I Need To Put The IPad Down

It is a real mistake to bring it upstairs with me at night.  Last night I was up until 2AM reading blogs. Part of the problem is that I enjoy checking out the blogrolls of people whose blogs I read--I figure that if I like what they write, I will probably like the blogs they read too.  But when I find a new blog I like, I usually read it back all the way to the beginning.  Does anyone else do this or is it just me??  Some of these people started posting a bazillion years ago and have thousands of back posts.  Damn you all for writing so much stuff that I want to read!  This lifelong addict of the written word is finding it impossible to keep up with the bounty that is the blogosphere...

2 comments:

  1. Mama D, I do this all the time. It isn't just you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. M., yours was one of those blogs that it took me days to read through when I first came across it! You have a gift for making other people 'see' the scenes that you describe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...