Monday, September 10, 2012

Much Too Young To Feel This Damn Old

Love LOVE me some Garth.  Heard this song on the radio today and sang along full volume...I can only listen to country when I am alone in the car since the rest of the family hates it.  More fools they.

Feeling old and worn-out and crotchety this evening.  Out of patience, too.  Still adjusting to the change from summer to the school-year schedule, and Mondays are going to suck rocks for a while.  Sadly stereotypical, but true.  Definitely a crockpot day for me, or Himself won't be getting dinner.  It's always a challenge to keep extracurriculars from taking over all available after-school hours...for three kids, they add up fast.  In the summer I long for the routine of fall, but sometimes the routine gets overwhelming when it arrives!

Oh well.  Another beautiful day is forecast for tomorrow, which will undoubtedly put a smile on my face in the AM.  And for good measure, I think I will start my day by playing "Friends In Low Places" very loudly, whatever my family may think!  I defy anyone to remain in a bad mood for that whole song, particularly the live version.

Garth fan, over and out for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...