Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pathetic and Frightening

The first, that I was so excited about the arrival of my new Dyson vacuum cleaner yesterday (thank you, AMEX points) even though I did have to figure out how to put it together before I could use it and the directions are heavy on pictures and light on explanation.

The second, what came out of my carpets!  Ye gods and little fishes.  I did actually use the old vacuum regularly, I swear; it was clearly nowhere near as good as this one.  But based on this experience, I will be switching to wood floors ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...