Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Will

Thanks to Lady Jennie, I found a wonderful post today.  The lines copied below are an excerpt: click here to see the post in its entirety.  This is going on the wall above my desk!


I will be me.
I will reach further.
I will strive harder.
I will live every day and do all that I can.
I will be a good mom.
I will love more fiercely and with all my heart.
I will be fearless.
I will not stop until I get it done.
I will say what I feel.
I will have that glass of wine.
I will say yes.
I will say no.
I will throw guilt in the garbage can.
I will leave dirty dishes in the sink. Sometimes.
I will say bad words. SHIT.
I will. I will. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...