Thursday, August 23, 2012

An Important Day In History

Today is the day on which my college roommate was born.  Celebrating her tonight, though she now lives far away.  Thinking of the years and stories and memories and inside references that bind the two of us, some funny and some not.  Some soul-cracking times and some silly; lots of ups and downs together.  Thinking of the strong and beautiful woman that she has become over the years, and so very glad that chance or fate or fortune put us in the same classes as freshmen. 

The Wicked Witch of the Far East here, wishing the Wicked Witch of the Midwest a very happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...