Thursday, August 2, 2012

At Least I Am Not The Only Dork In The House

Himself has bachelor's and master's degrees in Engineering.  He just came downstairs wearing a t-shirt I bought for him last year that made us both laugh.

It is black.  In white block letters on the front, it says:

"Resistance is not futile.
It's voltage divided by current."

One of the great blessings of our marriage is that we still find the same things funny.  Clearly our senses of humor are totally and irrevocably warped, but that's okay.  At least they match.  


“The real marriage of true minds is for any two people to possess a sense of humor or irony pitched in exactly the same key, so that their joint glances on any subject cross like interarching searchlights.”
-Edith Wharton



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...