Monday, October 22, 2012

I Sure Feel Sorry For Noah...

Because his mom did not shut up for one second during yesterday's soccer game.  And she sounded like Wolowitz's mom, for my fellow Big Bang Theory fans.  Annoying, abrasive, LOUD woman.  If I were her son, I would have wanted to crawl into the turf. "Go, Noah!"  "Get the ball, Noah!"  "Faster, Noah!"    Endless yapping.

At least, to the great amusement of our entire sideline and unbeknownst to her, her Noah (one of our opponents) happened to be lined up against our Noah for most of the game, so she was effectively cheering for both. And based on the outcome of the game, it seems that our Noah was paying more attention to her!

Her Noah probably tuned her out long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...