Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Nice Boys Don't Kiss Like That"

The first part of one of the better exchanges in cinematic history. 

Completing the Pride and Prejudice trifecta, Himself and I watched Bridget Jones' Diary last night.  The quotation above is from the final scene; fellow fans will be familiar with Mr. Darcy's heartfelt response to this remark of Bridget's.  ;)

This movie is a veritable smorgasbord of awkward moments (not generally my favorite type of entertainment) but the ending is worth it.  And, of course, Colin Firth is one of the stars, so I would watch it just for that!



3 comments:

  1. I think that movie is delightful, and I hate most movies. I didn't like the later one though.

    Did find it funny to think that Colin Firth was Mark Darcy, when Colin Firth himself was in a later book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. kiss anime

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second show is a Flintstones cartoon, No Help Wanted, which premiered on ABC's TV network in 1960. Yes, Once again 1960...

    kissanime.ru

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...